Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Makeover Series : Part 4

A hair cut has the power to transform you, it has the power to change the way you look and your outlook. A good haircut makes you feel confiden & strong & pretty...it makes you feel that you can let your past go...When you go and get a new style it forces people to look at you and sometime recognise you for the great person you are...

Knowing the power of haircut I have gone agead with a nice new cut for me, it has bangs and layers gives me volume & automatically curls my hair...Am not sure how great it looks but still it give me self - belief...

I want to change the way I look & act, I want to be powerful & pretty...Wish there was someone , maybe one of you who could help me in my transformation. Will you help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment