Tuesday, May 31, 2011

100 Things that make me Happy - Part 3

21: Picnics - Just heading out to a park / river / lake and reading a book & having good food in the open...
22: Good Food : I'm a foodie , I love to eat ( vegetarian) , trying out new cuisines, enjoying the aromas, flavours & textures of various dishes excite me
23: Conversations : Conversations laced with wit & humour, conversations that expand my mind, bringing in different perspectives...Conversations that are intelligent & make my creative juices flow...
24: Photography: I guess I'm a click happy gal, I love to take pics of anything & everything under the sun
25: Gadgets : Being an engineer , being geeky comes naturally to me, I love gadgets. I may not be able to afford them but just being near them , trying out their various features , comparing them online soothes me...and allows me to dream of owning it...
26: Getting hits on my Blog ;)
27: Travel : I love to travel to different places , as far aways as possible from the maddening crowds...I prefer place with historical / cultural significance, I love being near nature...I like travelling alone too...
28: Nature : Yes just being one with nature calms me & brings me peace
29: Beaches : The sand , sound of waves , feel of water on my toes, allowing the waves to crash into me as I try to swim
30: Being missed : makes me feel important & loved

No comments:

Post a Comment