Wednesday, May 25, 2011

100 Things that make me Happy - Part 2

As I continue to identify things that make me happy, I realise its difficult but I will continue...

11. Music : Kishore Kumar , Rafi have the voice to make me forget all my pain and trouble...
12. Movies : I love movies, 3 hours in a dream world , where in the end everything is right, and if its not right its not the end.
13. Chatting with my old friends: Just knowing that I don't have to pretend, and can speak anything without measuring my words & their impact.
14. My Sister:Having a fun sister , who always has the wittiest answer in store, can make you laugh till you stomach aches is amazing. She is my pillar of strength. My baby who is my grand-mom when it comes to giving advice.
15. Net Surfing : Just surfing through different sites
16. Hobbies : Guess my hobby is to try new hobbies , I may not stick with anything for long but its fun while it lasts.
17.Games : I am totally into games , these days into life sims... Fun & Total time pass...
18. Dogs : I am totally in love with all types of dogs , rather all animals & they make me happy
19. Bird Watching : Having my Salim Ali in hand, and looking at birds, hearing them chirp , twitter or make all kinds of happy noises relaxes me.
20. Animal Planet : No need to say why, considering above two points its self explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment