Tuesday, May 24, 2011

100 Things that make me Happy - Part 1

1. My parents : Having a family who will always be there for you , backing you up, no matter what you face - gives you strength
2. Books : Everytime I turn pages of the books I meet someone I can relate with, someone who helps me escape to a different world & dream, they teach me or provoke me but are the best friends to consult on anything in life...
3. Desserts:  A bite of anything sweet and am in heaven
4. Toddlers : Just being near some toddlers in playground makes me happy , their innocent questions , their enthusiasm makes me start believing in the "Good"
5. Lounging : Now thats an activity that makes me happy , just lying around iin my bed, with cool breeze blowing and sleeping or just lounging in the bed
6. Street Shopping : Ahhh, what more does a girl need...shopping for clothes , accessories and that too without breaking the bank...
7. Monsoons : After the summer heat , when the monsoons hit...the skies are dark & gray..., cool wind is blowing away...you are having some cardamom tea & eating pakoras...And then the rain starts to fall , the sound of raindrops as they fall & the fragrance of the wet earth...my idea of heaven...
8. Long Drives: Going for a long drive on a wide road , away from maddening crowds, listening to great music
9.Writing : Whenever I'm in pain, or depressed or happy , writing has helped me escape it...Has helped me to take out my anguish by turning it into some sort of poem or just writeup...
10. Networking : Meeting new people , talking with them , getting a chance to share their feelings...

Those are just top 10, next edition out tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment