Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Parents

*photo courtesy bjearwicke
Parents play such an important role in shaping ones life. I have been through many ups & downs in life. Have had a childhood, where parents were continuously fighting, dad was mostly posted in some other city & our mom brought us up.
I used to feel jealous of my younger sister cause she always used to get the best of everything and was loved by eveeryone. I was not a good student so I used to be punished regularly in school and was scolded almost everyday.
Needless to say I was not very close to my parents, and did loads of wrong things in life. Failed, bunked classes, ran away from , rejected loads of guys ( now I think about it , most of the reasons were really silly). broke my engagement etc - yet during all this time what I had was my parents support. They never gave up on me.
Its their love which gives me confidence to fight against whatever the circumstances around me might be and I am really thankful to god for blessing me with such parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment