Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Days Challenge : 5 Interesting Facts

1. I ran away from home when I was teenager : I used bus & train , travelled to different states , had plans to change my hair color etc to survive on my own was planning to open a photography shop...Come to think about it , did not have a valid reason. I guess I have been running away from issues whenever things have become tough for me...

2. I am a Speed reader : I can read about 500 words in a minute.

3. I have written & published poetry

4.I have always stood up & faught for what I believed in: I turned vegetarian , ensured that my school stops doing dissection & instead uses computer, am 30 + yet single waiting for my soulmate to come along , which is a huge sin a society like ours etc etc

5. I'm an amazing cook on the days when I decide to cook...

No comments:

Post a Comment