Monday, May 9, 2011

Importance of Thoughts

Started the week on Sunday in the right vein, did aura cleansing, tried pranayam, got diet food and then suddenly got high fever.

Started with Solah Somvars (fast to get married fast ;)), went out on a date with a guy I met on matrimonial website and slept early. Missed my fitness and beauty regime completely.

Was hoping to get on right track today but was feeling week, guess I still got fever. Am back on track with skincare part and will be going for a haircut tonight. Hope a change in style will bring in change in fortune.

Was listening to a Guru (spiritual guide / inspirational teacher) yesterday, and she said a few things which I really liked.

These things link with law of attraction so bear with me and read on if interested.

We are in control of own destiny, it’s our thoughts which create the destiny for us.

We need to create positive thoughts, act on them and when we act the way we desire, it creates a positive stroke. Very soon the brain is conditioned by positive strokes to form a habit and the reinforcement of habit becomes a behavior.

Law of Attention: wherever we focus attention, energy flows.  Wherever energy flows, it grows the object of attention. What it means is if my attention is on negative things on life / thoughts, I will magnify that and it will grow. So I need to choose my thoughts carefully and think positive thoughts.

Law of belief: Again directly linked to law of attraction, it states that what I believe in will be. So when I am thinking positive thoughts, hoping that law of attraction will make them come true, I should believe in it completely. There is no space for doubts. It cannot be that I am affirming it for one month & it’s still not come true, I have to believe it with all my heart & soul that I will be married by the end of the year. I have to behave that’s it’s the reality and believe that it’s the truth.

So this is how I go…

No comments:

Post a Comment