Saturday, May 7, 2011

Becoming A Diva : Road Ahead

1> My body is the temple of Goddess within me
I feed it nutritious food, exercise it ,loads of water & rest
2> My brain loves to challenged
I allow it to try out new things & hobbies , I allow me to be creative
3> I am beautiful & sexy
I am confident , I know that Smile is the best makeup for Inner Beauty. I take care of my skin by following a proper skin care routine. I pamper myself.
4> I am Successful
I define my own parameters of success. I am my own judge. My career can go through ups & downs but I am the bright light that pierces the darkness. I find success & success finds me. I am unbeatable.
5> I am the Magnet
My charm, wit , passion, energy , grace , kindness & generosity attracts people to me. I attract love & am loved by all who I meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment